Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Sunday, August 28, 2011

DAY 1: MIRI!!

Heiyo!! Morning!! Just woke up huhuhu...and felt like mcm teda tdr langsung last nite ni huhuhu..
Touch down at Miri airport at 9.55pm last nite..Hws my 1st trip to Miri? Haizz macam2.. 1st of all sorry MAS.. I just dont favor MASWING... there's some kind of smell.. and it's freakin HOT!! Transit at labuan for 15-20mins feels like hell! Oh my gosh teda aircond!! Nek MASWING feels like nek bus yg teda aircond!! My trip from BKI-LBN-MIRI surprising my fright of being inside a plane HILANG! Why? How come?? There's this uncle cina, very the super friendly..! Non stop talkin to me dari before depart in kk smpai la touch down at Miri! But 2 things that I feel like I want to change sit is
 1) He smells like he just ate pork or perhaps cha sau! 
2) He took off his shoe..siap angkat kaki gusuk2 tapak kaki adoi! Imagine the SMELL!! huhuhu... 

Anyways.. the moment we touch down.. and after walkin like super fast (away from that uncle).. I was greeted by my D, Bryn & PILO! Oh hw I miss my baby!! My ride from the airport to Ming Cafe makes me feel like am still in KK.. ^^ 

Went to Ming Cafe, chillin and supper with my D, Bryn, PiLo, Fie & Joshua..

Miri food so cheap oh! Betul!! You dont believe me?? Look at this signboard which I spotted it on my way to the toiyet..

Kan!! Murah Kan!! Damn cheap! But I didnt order this la..heheh..coz limpas sdh waktu momom so I just order simple meal.. What I love most is the PORK BURGER! KK ada ka ni ah?huhu..

PORK BURGER RM7

SEA CUCUMBER SOUP (CREAMY) RM8 (SMALL)

Small kunu but dua org minum pun nda habis hahahaha..small disini but if in KK its a Big one sdh ni hehehe..

Had a few drinks as Joshua's bday when the clock strikes at 12am..Fiona's treat hehehe..

Here's some photos that I took at Ming Cafe which I found quite interesting ^^

at the Men's Toilet


at the Bar Counter

Fiona & the bday boy Joshua

Bryn yg manja wif Joshua the bday boy

Honeydew & Me!

Last but not least.. the waiter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yupp! sarawak food is really cheap compare to sabah food. :) heehee~ Enjoy ur days in Miri Gwen ;)... and oh, si Fion chubby ooo... :) hehehe~ and she looks so happy :D

Christy Gwen said...

HUHUHU ya wor Mag...felt like four days here in Miri not enuf ni.. (T.T)
Yea kan whn I tgk balik her pix above nmpk a bit chubby pla dia hehe..biasa la org bahagia kan.. *wink *wink.. tgk ja ipar dia hahahahaha..