Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Saturday, July 23, 2011

SUGAR GLIDER DIET RECIPE (Vege & Fruits Smoothies)

Heiho!! As I promised!!

Would like to share my very simple recipe which I gave to my lil Pilo so that he'll take his HPW Diet :)

You can either make it 1 Cup or 1/2 each.. For me cause it was a trial recipe so I make it with 1/2 cup each..

1/2 Cup Apple
1/2 Cup Pear
1/2 Cup Honeydew
1/2 Cup Orange
1/2 Carrot
1/2 Sweet Cabbage
1Tbsp Honey

Blend all the above ingredient.. and you'll have this:-

I estimate that this food can supply for maybe half of month (I guess)
To make sure that this smoothies can last longer.. You can keep it in the fridge or you can make it like as picture below and keep it in the freezer.. but make sure not to feed your SG while its still cold.. :) Please do defrost it or let it melt first before you feed your SG..


each cube is equivalent to 1Tbsp..

Feed your SG every evening with 1Tbsp / 1 Cube and mix it with the 1/2Tsp HPW diet ready mix.. Im using   HPW Diet Ready as picture below.. bought it from Chubby Pets Garden .. 
But Pilo cant finish with 1Tbsp so if urs cant too maybe u can serve it to 1/2 Tbsp but still stick to 1/2Tsp of HPW Diet..


At first Pilo was a bit reluctant to try..


But then again.. He LOVES IT!! ^^ until he dig into it! lol


Well all I can say I love Pilo so much and was relieved that I found a way to give him his HPW Diet.. and at least his smoothies is full with nutrients.. 

Happy Trying & May your SG loves it too ^^

Stay tuned for my next post.. attempt on baking SG treats.. :) of course for my beloved Pilo..

2 comments:

Jayz1849 said...

i wanna know do i still need to sprinkle calcium supplement into the food mixture u have guided???

Christy Gwen said...

Hi Jay,

Yes sure why not. :)