Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Monday, March 23, 2009

InCest

I was browsing in the net looking for Joseph Fritze updated case - a father who rapped his daughter and have 7 children with her (3 daughters + 4 sons (one deceased). I was shocked to see another post 'Sex with mum soon to be legal in Romania?' My goodness.. what happen to this world?? Under this topic there is a reply from R***** saying that 'Finally I can express what I've been feeling for 25 years' does this mean this guy have this sexual attraction towards his own mother? I mean, Hello!! A mother is a person who carries you in her for nine months, and breast feed you, take care of you, change your diapers.. How can he can have that kind of feeling?? Who should be blame on this?? As I mentioned earlier about Joseph Fritze (age 73). I can't imagine if I have a father like him, and I thank God that I don't, but I felt pitty for her daughter (Elisabeth - age 44). This guy, he should be prisson in Hell for eternal!! A Father should have protect his children, but not 'eat up' his kids!! It is a horrific to story to hear a Monster Josef Fritzl who plead guilty for raping her own daughter. I felt the pain when his daughter describe the incest rape, imprisonment and torment she suffered at the hands of her own father. Imagine her father lock her in a cellar (Austria - just beneath their home) for 24 terrible years and being regulary sexually abused and ending up pregnant by him SEVEN times. You may see this Monster's face as pic below;
Look at him. Can you imagine what he did to his daughter?? Now, what should the children call Elisabeth's mother? grandmother? auntie? what will happen to the other 6 children?? Latest update that I get is Fritzel was found guilty on all charges - rape, incest, murder and enslavement - and has been sentenced to life imprisonment in a secure psychiatric facility. The life sentence is for the charge of murder by neglect of one of the children who died soon after birth. Apparently he showed no emotion when the verdict was delivered and told the court he accept it and would not appeal. I know that there is out there lots of things like this happen and we do not realize.. Let us together pray for them, may God will always be with them, strengthen them in spirit, and send His angles to help them..

No comments: