Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Saturday, August 6, 2011

1+1=2

People is always against with my way, my thinking, my style & etc.. But I dont care..coz this is me..this is my life...It is up to me to choose which way am taking..how I get there..what am goin to do next..

Someone ever told me that if I were to think the way I think about relationship.."bgs kau tidak payah kawin"
As for me.. arent we suppose to choose how we want to be happy? Do you want to be the slave of unhappy?just give in to everything that hurt you?Sorry but that is not me..

For me..if you are not happy with your couple/partner/relationship. Say it out! There is no such thing as 'tahan saja la apa blh buat' There is something you can do! You can make the difference!! Why do u have to keep it to urself and be unhappy for the rest of your life?

1+1= 2
2..means 2 people are required to makes things happen in a relationship...not 1...

Why do us women have to tolerate with guy's ego issue??Why ??kalo asyik mo tahan ja jadi smpi bila? Mesti mo fair! mana blh "biar la tu mmg andang ego lelaki" so??so wht kalo lelaki mmg ego? jadi tu satu alasan utk dorang jadi Raja?! I dont think so..

For me everything must be fair. If you want to be happy..you want your partner to be happy.. sit down talk & discuss.. find a way to solve your problems..when people avoid this..that is why banyak org cerai! 

Dont let anyone take you for granted and likewise to you too :)

In case if you forget :)

No comments: