Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Saturday, June 11, 2011

FAILED MY 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

(T.T)
Yes am a bit disappointed bcoz I didnt manage to complete my 30Days blogging challenge...
Having hard time with no internet and all... applied for streamyx and now its already 1 week still no news.. 
Used to online and update my blog at my fiance's hse...since that he's now away so I have no internet access to update my blog..plus office pun no internet access only intranet...**frustrated** 
Sorry dear readers.. I'll make it up to u some other day ;)

Please please I hope the contractor will come over next week to pasang my wifi...
Cant wait to have my own internet access at home at least easy for me to webcam-ming wif my beloved fiance and get updated...  

Wonderin where I am now?
Im at Where MMMM meets AHHH... (^^)

No comments: