Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Thursday, June 2, 2011

1st DAY OF WORK

Damn.. I cant sleep!! So damn Ahasu!! Panas boh gia! berpeluh2 & how I wish ada aircond di bilik ni... (T.T)
So since I cant sleep.. Wanted to share my 1st day of work embarrassing moment hohohoho...
I reached office early around 8.30am 15mins b4 my working hours.. I was so confident when I walked out from my car and gave a big SMILE to the lady driver behind my car (coz my fiance stop in front of my office's building so mcm blocking the road jap la..) Senyum py senyum.. Thanks to that Police Cone.. I nearly trip myself! silaka! nasib tdk jatuh..(=.=) tambah malu when there's people around!! Automatic tgn ambi hp kuar dari beg pura2 tgk phone smpi pg lift...my gosh... :D

So I survived my 1st day of work...tired gila (mentally).. So many things so many info for me to catch up, jot down & absorb for 1st day.. I have no choice bcause Anne the person whom am replacing is sitting for her Dealing Examination in KL starting from tdy till next Thurs/Fri... GREAT ISN'T IT!! Baru start sdh sy kena kasi tinggal (T.T)  Worst part is... I have to arrange two meetings for next week.. and I have to take minutes for that meeting!! OH MY G! I have no experience at all jotting down minutes!!!!!!! The last thing I remembered about meetings is **SLEEPY & BORING** ni kali la matai kudasai...

Oh ya...while browsing for some blogging ideas.. I found this 30 days blog challenge on
Quite interesting.. and kira kira mo try.. :) So I will either start my 30 days blog challenge by today... (myb later at night) or starting frm tmrw..k.. ^^ Till then...stay tuned...and thanks for dropping by... *muah*

No comments: