Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cravings..

Yes..for the past few days..I've been crazily cravin for Pasta wif cream.. (=.=)
Whatever I eat.. I will never feel full nor satisfy coz all I want is my pasta wif cream.. yes yes I know some of you will say "well why dont you just grab your keys and go get yourself a plate of yummy pasta" 
I have to admit that I am so tight on my budget now (T.T)
So today I decided to cook for myself! hohohohoho.. 
So here's the most SIMPLEST recipe that I can share wif all of you :)
Happy trying Happy cooking!!

The most important ingredient hehehe.. I use Campbell's Prego Carbonara Mushroom 


Instead of bacon. I use chicken meatloaf or some says chicken ham..and button mushroom.. fyi I did fry the chicken meatloaf wif pepper  :D


What I did ,I boiled the sauce and add some water (because the cream is too salty)..add in the above ingredient: chicken & button mushroom...let it boil.. **optional** u can add cheese if you like...

Then..Voila...
Looks yummy hoh...hohohoho...

No comments: