Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Baby Elizabeth's Full Moon

Heiyo... was supposed to update some of my trip to KL & Genting's photos.. but dnt have the time.. :D
I promise soon I'll upload some k..

Here's some of the shots that we took on my baby girl's full moon...introducing Elizabeth Lee.. 


Cute kan? hehehe... D.O.B 12.04.2011 (hohoho the same wif her mummy Gwen..)


not forgetting my eldest son, Emmanuel Lee D.O.B 02.04.2009 
(yes 10 days before his mummy Gwen's bday :D )


Look at their mama..mcm org gaji sdh tu rambut coz too hot hahahaha..


On the left, whom carrying baby Beth is her mama lo..what you think I just gave birth ka.. :)
It was a joint Full Moon & bDay party for Elijah..
Am not ready to be a mom YET.. 
so tumpang bahagia dulu anak org la :)
Dont get me wrong..its not that I dont want to have my own child.. 
But.. belum puas kena kasi spoil by my beloved Kevin :D
No worries k..when the right time comes..u'll see our cute babies.. hahaha..

Anyways Love this song..by Angelina Perete together with her daughter Estee.. local frm SABAH y'all!! ^^


No comments: