Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My New Baby COOKIE

On 19th Nov 2010.. I received a phone call from Shiah Shi telling me that her dogs (Coffee & Sunny) just gave birth.. So she asked whether we wanted to adopt one of her puppies.. and yes of course I say YES before asking Kevin hehehe.. well who would say NO to a terrier pupps?? To be honest.. we never seen Coffee & Sunny..
Untill... One day on 5th Jan 2011 (Wednesday).. Shiah Shi called and informed that we can go to her hse and bring back home our baby.. I totally forgot to take pix of Coffee & Sunny cause I was too EXCITED looking at all 5 very very ADORABLE PUPPIES!!! So I googled just to show you how Coffee & Sunny looks like.. Coffee is a Jack Russel Terrier breedIm not really sure whether Sunny is a Yorkshire or Silky Terrier.. But she looks like this.. and now... Say hello to our baby.. COOKIE ^^

No comments: