Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello 2011 ^^

YuHooo!!
WOw.. my 1st post for 2011..heee~ wanted to upd
ate few days back..but was so busy....Well..ehemz... 1st of all I wud like to say HAPPY NEW
YEAR 2011!! ^^& Guess what??!!! Hohoho... Am officially ENGAGED!!! weeeeeheeeee~~!! Yes at last.. I knw.. :) Finally half attached! Half saja ah lol... will be super busy this one year for us to prepare for our BIG DAY.. Here's some pics that my brother & my brother in law took with o
ur Nikon D90.. Thank you both for trying to take a good photo during our Big E ^^ The Big E 01.01.2011 When both side agreed with the T&C ^^My mama & mummy my future mother in law (or mmg kira mother in law liao??hahaha) Officially ENGAGED!!! ^^ hohohoho Okie... more photos to come from our photographer Qassim a.k.a Q Cant hardly wait to see our photos!! I promise I will post it here once we get it okie ^^ P/s: I just love my make up!! Thanks WEDIE ANING for making me beautiful during my Big E ^^

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

no wonder i couldn't find my hair stylist. flynn rider gunting sama dia juga tu EHHEHE. congrats again

Christy Gwen said...

hahahaha...apa la..
thx abg.. and am still waiting for my vids... ;p