Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Miss Them..

I miss them... I miss my mom.. I miss her so much.. How I wish that I can always spend time with her.. I miss her smell.. I miss her voice.. I miss her smile.. I miss her joke.. I miss every details about her.. Sometimes when I'm down or when I'm sick.. How I wish that I can just hug her and cry in her arms.. I can't imagine if one day she's not around anymore.. She taught me a lot of things.. She's my inspiration.. She's my Idol.. No matter how hard her life is.. She always shows that She's strong.. She always have her own way out.. I wonder how did she do that.. Mom you're incredible.. I miss my lil sis.. She's very funny.. and TALENTED.. Can you imagine.. She can hum when she's just few months old (is that the correct phrase that I'm using??) She always cheer us up.. FYI for me She's very cute.. ;) She always wanted to do things her own way (sounds like me ;p) I hope as she grow.. She'll be the most incredible, successful and nicest person on earth.. I miss my brother.. He's in KL now.. I still remember how we always fight.. We always argue.. But deep inside my heart I love him and I know he felt the same way too.. I hope he can do well in his studies.. God.. I really miss them.. I really do.. ;( I hope there will be one day that all of us can be together.. spend our precious time together.. share our laughter... share our sadness..

No comments: