Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Believe In Angel

I believe in Angel.. I really do.. Why?? Do we actually need to have an answer for that ;) Well.. whatever it is.. I do have answer for that Q.. I believe in angel.. I believe that all the people around me is an angel.. Why? Cause they are the only person who will always guide us.. teach us.. stand guard for us.. and even.. always be there for us.. An angel don't have to be someone with wings aite... ;) All this angels around me always inspires me.. They always help me... They always concern about me.. I started to notice this angels around me since I'm 16.. God gave me the most precious gift of all.. At times that I'm really down and have no strength to move on.. I prayed and ask him to take me away... But He insists.. He wanted me to see His beautiful creations.. So He send me His Angels.. To give me strength.. to show me the meaning of love..friendship & family.. I'm so grateful to have all this Angels around me.. As life goes on.. I never look back and think 'why all this bad things always happen to me' ... But I'll look back and say 'Thank you Lord for all those wonderful memories and exciting experience that you gave me' People might see that I'm like an angel.. always bring smiles to their face.. but deep inside me.. I'm crying... not just for me.. tears of joy.. tears of sadness.. I pray for those who almost give up in their lives.. I pray so that they know and notice their Angels around them.. Just standing or sitting beside them.. It's very funny.. only during hard times like when you're broke, you're sick, you're dying etc... Then you'll notice which is your angel.. Coming to 23 this year.. But I don't have to be 40 or 50 to see how cruel life is.. I don't care if I have some Bad Angels.. Cause I know.. I have other Good Angels protecting me... Every day I pray and thank God for all his blessings.. I prayed that if one day I'm not able to see His wonderful creations.. My angels which is His.. will be with other people who need them most..

No comments: