Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak Dan Selamat Berpuasa

Hello Beautiful People!!

It's 1st day of PUASA and yes I'm excited!! hahahaha.. orang lain yg puasa sy yg prasantut ;p 

Would like to take this opportunity to wish my fellow Muslim relatives & friends "Selamat Menunaikan Ibadah Puasa" especially to my Abg pebal & wifey, my Mr Photog EncikQ & wifey, my bff Wan & wifey..amboi semua '&' wifey ba kan hahahaha.. oh and Pyah & Hubby, my che che Irene Matahari~

Yay~~ Now am so looking forward for Syawal! Weeeeehuuuu~~
Onion53 

xoxo,
CG

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

ikut2 puasa ba, makan breakfast sama dinner saja. for... 23 days only, starting tomorrow.

Christy Gwen said...

kira² la ni mo ikut..kvn pun suruh ikut..Bsk la sy try ..noticed that the Kurma helps ni bikin tahan lapar~