Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Friday, July 22, 2011

MY OWN SUGAR GLIDER ~PILO~

Heiho!!! 
Wanted to share this since few days ago but only today I logged in to my blog hehe sorry guys..

Last Saturday, my beloved fiance bought me a surprise gift!! Which I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCHYYY!!! ^^
HAPPY??!! YES OF COURSE...Last year he gave me hedgehog as a gift but nowadays Google is soooo moooody even I dont dare to hold her anymore :( So... kevin bought me a new pet which I can pet it, hold it, sleep with it, bring it anywhere...ALL THE TIME!!! ^^

Meet my dearest & beloved pet sugar glider..!! I named it PILO!! ^^


Cute kan!!!




Yes Pilo LOVES APPLE! 
FYI APPLE DOEST NOT CAUSE YOUR SUGGIES PARALYZED! LACK OF CALCIUM DOES! DUH~~
My advice to those who are interested in buying SG/keeping them as pet.. do lots of reading buut be xtra careful with those people who thought that THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT SG! Sdh la tdk mau share info sombong nak mampos! 
Well we bought HPW diet for our lil baby..FYI this diet is very important for SG..but the prob is Pilo doesnt like it.. Sigh~ So I figured out a recipe where you can give your SG fruits+vege and HPW Diet at the same time! Great combo no.. :) I will share that recipe in the next post.. So stay tuned.. ;)

  Pilo is trying out his orange+apple smoothies..

Turns out~

He LOVES IT! ^^

This is how he is when he is full :)

Stay tuned for my next post SG recipe okay..especially for those who have problem with their SG which dnt like to take HPW diet like Pilo.. :)

See you guys soon!! ^^

6 comments:

beaty said...

punya kiut tu..ehh mcm mau sa cubit2 ja ni

Christy Gwen said...

kan! Ba got get urself one too ;)

Anonymous said...

eeee! sugar glider! reminded me of ours in shah alam. Tp dia pnya mate mati sebab sakit :( huhu!! how much la u guys beli d sugar glider di sini gwen?

Christy Gwen said...

am not sure hw much kvn bought..but sy tgk kalo di sini kk mahal ni..around 400-500 gtu..

Anonymous said...

mahal oo.. if in SA, was at least 300 and below, yg jinak cost around 270... huhu... cumil ooo SG. Pilo tu male or female? hehe~

Christy Gwen said...

e itu la myb coz sini less choices of supplier ba tu la kali drg jual mahal..nways Pilo is a male..mo stdy2 dulu pasal SG when we're ready then we'll look for another female hehehe..