Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Joy..Hope & Life..

wow...It has been awhile I post smething.. ;)
Well 2010 has been a good and challenging year for me.. But I still manage to stand strong wif all the love and support from my family and friends especially from my dearest fiance Kevyn.. ;)
Not feeling well yesterday..but my D gave a me surprise! He gave me lilies! I Love lilies.. It was my 1st time!! astaga hahahaha.. plus my D is not the type of a romantic guy (but still I love him).. It was a wonderful and meaningful surprise!! Thank you D! Took out the lilies and put it in a nice new home ;) which my D yg bagi la tadi..hehe so I put in on my offce table..huh I love the smell of the lovely lilies...felt calm and I felt him.. ;) I love you my D...muah!

No comments: