Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Past is Past.. ~~ as Tagged by Sara & Claudia

You have to answer the survey with an honest heart. An honest heart will give you good luck for the entire year. You may imagine of one people or maybe some people not only one. Answer it, "What if your ex says" referring to you!!! 1. Why did you let me go? .: coz I need someone who really can love and take care of me :. 2. I still love you. .: It does not mean anything to me anymore :. 3. When did we last talk? .: why dont you ask urself :. 4. Will you go out with me? .: I dont think tht's a good idea :. 5. I cannot keep my promise to you. .: so?? :. 6. My friends say we don't look good together.. .: and they are so RIGHT about tht :. 7. You have changed! .: I didnt... It's just you who nvr notice the real me :. 8. Can we get back together? .: No! Please! Get a life and move on eh! 9. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else. .: so wht if I found someone?? it's none of ur biz u knw :. 10. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me! .: excuse me?? I'm the one who's hurting u?? God.. wht a selfish jerk u r who r still blamming me :. 11. how can u forget our memories?? .: I did not, I just save it somewhere in my brain in a file name 'MISC' :. 12. I will always love you. .: Do u even understand the word Love act?? :. 13. Would you die for our love? .: FYI, news flash! I dont die for any1's love except for Jesus :. 14. You jump, i jump..remember? .: huh??! I never say tht! :. 15. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years. .: I prefer to let you sleep for more than that :. 16. Whats the difference between me and Him/Her. .: You are who you are, and he is what he is :. 17. I saw you last night with your girlfriend/boyfriend. .: so?? :. 18. Without me, your life wouldn't be complete. .: Correction please, I dont need you to make my life complete :. 19. Why are you doing this to me!? .: wht?? I didnt do anything :. Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing! ~ Kenya Mitchell

No comments: