Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yayy!!

Yayy!!!! At last!!!!! Yayy!!!!! Finally... I manage to get a job!! Thanks to Johan..if not because of him, dont think I'll get this job (waseh!).. waduh gue sgt teruja dong!! hehehehe.. And again..I cant sleep!! Sei loh.. I hope I wont stay up too late..if not for sure memang mati mengampai la this tmrw..hehehe..any tips for sleeping problem??o0 no.. ~sigh Im so xcited, nervous..and deep down inside a bit worried.. God I hope everything will be fine this time.. Am so tired of changing jobs again and again and again..hmm... Even my aunt and Popo (especially popo) trus ckp 'tu la lepas ni buat keja bgs2 bla bla bla' duh mcm la prev company I tdk keja bgs2..I even smpai office awal o0!! urgh!! Whtever it is..past is past... Byk I learned frm my past.. ;) Now it is a new start.. A new chapter.. I really hope I can do well and everything will be fine.. adoi..takut!! argh!! sot eh..this is wht happen if balik2 u failed in doin smthing tht myb you can do best.. GWEN!!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!!! I hope those jobless people out there..will not stop trying..try..try and try harder.. I dont think that I can stand strong till today if it is not because of my mom, my family and friends, who never fail to be there for me..always.. I appreciate tht so much...Im blessed and glad tht I have them in my life.. ;) Lastly.. Thank you again to mom, my aunt & popo..and my cuzzie Gurl Thank you to my friends: Tay, Chel, Kev, Wan, Pai, Irene, Wendy, Jenie, Anne, Adam and those who I did include in your names..doesnt mean that I forget you ok.. ;) This song I dedicate to all of you..Muah!!

2 comments: