Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Friday, June 26, 2009

err... title??

Yay.. today gonna watch Transformer!!! yay!! Again out wif my buddies!! ;) GSC 1B!! Here I come!! Hmm..for the past few weeks..since my last chat with Ms Fuentes..hehehee.. Both of us love wedding gowns.. (hello bkn pasal tak sabar mo kawin ah..).. I love those wedding gowns, wedding photos & the pre wed photos too, wedding songs, wedding themes, wedding cakes everything.. soma la asal pasal wedding kalo list out panjang pula.. mmg syok mo tgk ni.. btw..while I was composing my blog, Irene asked me to check out her blog, tersenyum sy terus.. knw y? pasal her blog topic today is about her wedding song and her promises to her future other half ;) I was thinking..shud I create another new blog about weddings? or just post it here in my blog..hmm... Im thinking... Im thinking.. By the way.. IRENE I LOVE YOUR POST IN YOUR BLOG TODAY!!!!!!!! ;) Waduh lapar pula o0..huhuhu..Im so broke..2nd day of work today..hohoho.. ckp pasal broke..act bgs jga la ya since tda keja tu.. Lot of things that I realised and learned.. the most important thing is SAVING!! Gosh.. It is very hard for me to save ni.. FYI I am not a shopaholic ok.. I just spend on um.. I dunno...SERIOUSLY.. silly me.. All the gurls out there.. mostly la..will always spend their money on clothes, shoes, accessories, handbags, make up, facials..bla..bla..and bla..and me?? astaga..hmm.. I spend my money on things that lepas pki duit pastu make u felt like, eh napa kurang duit sy ah, apa sy beli ah?(padahal teda beli apa²).. But well.. I learn my lesson.. Now.. I will try.. I mean try hard.. to discipline myself to start saving my money.. cause in time of in need ah.. emergency ka.. I will surely die if my family / friends is not around.. and in my lesson - tells me that I CANNOT ALWAYS DEPEND ON THEM!! WHY?? Because.. how if one day, when they are not around?? wht am I goin to do..kan?? Pinjam Bank? no no no.. Pinjam AH LONG?? A BIG NO NO.. not a wise decision o0.. so yeah.. I learned from my lesson ;) and again I am glad and blessed to have my wonderful family and friends who always be there for me.. esp tym sy susah ;) and they always give me a piece of advice yg BERNAS hehehe.. ;) again Im glad that Im working now..blh la sambung hobi mkn n movie..wee.. dont worry guys.. I will kasi simpan khas untuk leisure ony py monay k hehehe..muah love you guys so so so much!!

No comments: