Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Friend Rachel..

I saw a link in my FB, then I found out that link is belong to Rach..in my mind (eh si rach pun ada blog).. So I click and check her blog out. The 1st thing that I see is her topic regarding her late brother who died because of cancer. Since I became Rach's friend I never got the chance to get to know her brother. I only know him from his pictures and stories about him from Rach. As what you can see from his pictures, you will know that he's a lovable person with lots of friends and this statement of mine is confirmed when I saw his last birthday party pictures in Rach's blog. You may find that their house is full of his friend who love him so much and support him so that he will be strong. I still remember when the 1st time we get the news from the late Clarence's very closest friend, telling Rach that her dearest brother is suffering from cancer, Rach could not help it and cry. At that time I really don't know what to say and what to do as I never experience things like this. But as a friend of course I wanted to do something to comfort her. The only thing that I can only do is try to be there for her, and I did ask from friends and family to pray for her brother as well.. As times goes by, after I moved from Penampang to Putatan, I seldom see Rach but still sometimes she will update me her brother's condition. Then, I get no updates, no sms or call from Rach and me as well being a very bad friend whom did not try to sms or call her too. The next thing that I know, early in the morning, around 5am if I am not mistaken I received sms from Rach saying that her brother is no longer in this world. I know Rach love him so much as he always supports her in whatever she is in and I understand that it is very hard for her to pick up all the pieces of losing her most beloved brother. Well Rach, I can see it now that you move on and you are stronger than before. I am glad to see that. Here's a song for you and the late Clarence. May his soul rest in peace.. "They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

3 comments:

LaViaP said...

i understand what she's going through. i've been there myself

chellz said...

thanks gwen for this post....i just dunno how to thanks u when im in those situation, im glad that tym that u are around...eventhou he is not here anymore, but for me he is my hero to become who am i today....May His Soul Rest In Peace....Amen

Christy Gwen said...

no problem my dear...thts wht frnds are for kan.. ;)