Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have no special title for this ;)

Guess what.. My pants got a hole!! I was like shit, wtf.. astaga..gudness me...luckily this whole one week is IS sem's break.. s0.. there is only us the non academic staff in the office.. if not.. I really dont know what to do and where to hide myself..hahaha.. adoi.. I notice that hole when I went to the loo.. and 1st thing pop out in my mind when I saw that hole is 'OMG is there anyone notice that back in the canteen??urgh...' I keep it to myself back in the office did not ask any of my colleagues to check it out..haha..but I did share this wif Kev and Pai..ehehe..I told mom abt this on the phone, and she said 'tu la kau, makan saja, tgk gemuk sdh smpai koyak seluar' hahahaha.. I cant stop laughing by myself of course.. ;) FYI my pants got a hole it is not because of I'm fat k..hahaha.. hurm.. btw.. It is almost one week since I joined IS.. Everyone is friendly but I don't know why I prefer to be myself. A lone ranger. I normally came in around 7.45am and went back by 4.05pm Everyday during lunch tym I don't take lunch with the others like what I used to do. I prefer to take my lunch alone and enjoy my 1hour lunch break alone. This is so not me, but I guess people change..so do I.. I was not used to this kind of environment of surrounded with all the Chinese people, and you know what.. I'm the only person exclude the janitor who is not Chinese or who is not with the Chinese name.. It is kind of a bit difficult to understand them.. and plus all of them are married and I'm the only lady who is not attached in black and white!! If I'm not mistaken..hehehe..so I have to behave coz I don't want people to start talking about how friendly I am..hurm..Coz I know I can be over friendly sometimes.. ;) But well..still I am thankful and glad that I'm working ;) I keep on telling myself that I'm there to earn my living and my experience ;) If I make friends.. I am thankful for it.. But if I dont.. I'm not worried as I still have my other friends out there.. ;) Go within every day and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out. -- Katherine Dunham

5 comments:

LaViaP said...

yes yes... ms glutony in action hahaha

Christy Gwen said...

hahahaha..so this is wht u wnt to comment ah..hehehe

LaViaP said...

hahahaha!!!

Christy Gwen said...

btw u yes apa ah..hehe

LaViaP said...

aksi kebocoran tdk terancang ms glutony haha