Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Never Try To Forget.. Never Try To Remember..

Some may say that a dream is just a dream.. But not for me.. Each dreams has it own meaning.. I had dream last night.. a dream that made keep on thinking about it.. why.. there is something I know.. It must be something.. I don't think that my dreams is as simple as that.. As I talked with a friend this morning, I then remember what I always tell myself and my friends, when you deal with pain, hurt, disappointment or whatever it is that makes you try to forget. Don't. Don't try to forget what had happen, the more you try the more you will remember. Certain cases, when you don't try to remember does not mean that you will forget. I know this will be a bit confusing. We might always say, 'I am not trying to forget I am just filling my time with some activities which I don't have the chance to do before' Stop and try to think back. Are you sure? Are you really sure that you are not trying at all? While I'm trying to put some words in my blog, something cross inside my head and my heart tells me to write it in... 


My dear, I have been waiting so long to tell you that how I miss you so much. I know that you know I will always be in your heart and you in mine. Do you still remember your promises? I know that you are not the person who will forget. I am thankful to have you by my side. You always try to be there for me. I am thankful and blessed for every minutes and seconds in my life when you are with me. Well all I can say is I AM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU ;) There is a lot for me to say. But I really don't know how to put it into words. It is been a while we don't see each other face to face, joke around as we used to. I really miss those days. Remember how we always tease each other.. hurm those were the days. But hey, I am not around does not means that I don't love you. I do!! I really do love you more than word can say!!!!! Well I know you do know that. Please forgive me for what I did. Please forgive me cause I can't be there when you need me. But please keep your promises. I will always love you. Always do. As the stars will always shine in the sky, it is like my love will always be with you In another few years you might not see the stars in the sky as clear as you may see it now..as you will always know that eventou you can't see it but you know the stars is always there.. It is just like me.. You might not see me, but I am always be in your heart and your memories. Till then. Please do take care of yourself. Please don't change yourself to someone I don't know.. Have a wonderful life ahead.. I love you.. 


I really don't know why and where this note come from.. But well I guess no harm putting it anyway.. I need to get back to work. Will continue this topic some other time. I hope..

No comments: