Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So I say Yes I Do ^^v

It was a fine evening yesterday.. such a memorable day.. funny but sweet... guess what?? He proposed! hahahaha... I know..judging from the pic..most of my friends tot that he proposed me using my otomen as a ring bearer which is not :) This is how the story goes.. While at the parking.. he mentioned about my silver ring 'ala ur ring tidak kilat sdh kan..' so I answer 'ya besa la silver kan' then he told me that he saw in youtube that you can use dettol to make ur silver shine (which is I REALLY DO BELIEVE HIM!! ;P ) the moment I went to the backseat of the car ( Coz i wanted to change my offce attire to my jog wear..) he asked me to give him my silver ring and try to use the so called DETTOL METHOD.. I dont know how to explain it here :p he used his so called magic skill and change my silver ring to diamond gold ring ^^ and ask me 'Will you marry me?' OH MY G!! hahahaha..1st thing came out from me is not YES I WILL or YES I DO but.. 'buduh oh!! e..ada kah..(tears tears tears + laughing & smiling)' To know more details about the story wait till any of u go yamcha wif me ya hehehehe.. Till then... MY DEAREST KEVIN JUANIS MAJANIL.. YES I DO & YES I WILL MARRY YOU...I WILL CHERISH EVERY MOMENT THAT WE'RE TOGETHER.. MAY GOD BLESS OUR LOVE... JOM GROW OLD TOGETHER (LOL) ^^ **********************************************************

No comments: