Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule....

Sunday, July 4, 2010

BYE BYE ARGENTINA!!

So I guess this is it Argentina!! Germany 4-0 who would expect that?? Same goes to Brazil last night.. I guess WC 2010 matches are very hard to predict... I bet 3 different scores for Germany tonight but too bad I didn't bet for 4-0 T.T
Next match at 2.30am SPAIN VS PARAGUAY!! I did not place any bet for this match.. But I would love to match GERMANY vs SPAIN ^^ who knows that Germany will win the WC 2010
Tough game... Im so on for the final!!! I cant wait!!
BRAZIL & ARGENTINA.. better luck next time (another 4 years to come)
Maradona..u should be glad that you don't have to parade urself naked ^^ old man hahahaha...
Well that is all for tonight.. Off to bed.. will be waiting for the next match SPAIN vs PARAGUAY

No comments: